This post has already been read 2807 times!
Chicken Changezi Recipe
• 1 Chicken cut in pieces
• 1 Egg boiled
• 30 gm desi Ghee
• 300ml Milk
• 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
• 250 gm Tomato paste
• 1 tbsp Coriander powder
• ½ tbsp chilly powder
• ¼ tbsp Garam masala
• 80 gm amul Cream ( or fresh Cream )
• ½ tbsp Chaat masala
• 2 Lemon ( juIce)
• 15 gm Ginger cut in small pieces
• 2 Green chillies cut long
• ½ tbsp dried methi leaves (kasoori methi)
• 20-25 makhane ( puffed Lotus seeds ) fried in Ghee
• Salt to taste
Kaju fried Onion paste ingredients
• 50 gm kaju
• ¼ cup Water
• 3 Onions cut
Roast the chicken pieces and keep them aside
• Deep fry onion pieces in ghee and keep aside. Then fry makhane and keep aside.
• Add ghee to a cooking vessel and heat. Add milk, ginger garlic paste, tomato paste, coriander powder, chilly powder, garam masala to the ghee. Let it cook for 10 mints on normal flame.
• Grind the fried onions and kaju with water in a grinder to make a thick paste.
• Add this kaju paste to the cooking vessel along with chaat masala and salt and cook for another 5-7 mints.
• Now add 75 grams of cream, methi leaves, 1 green chilly, half of cut ginger, lemon juice and stir.
• Transfer the roasted chicken pieces into the gravy and leave it on low flame for 5-7 mints.
• Later garnish with rest of chillies, ginger pieces, fried makhane and cut boiled egg.
• Chicken Changezi is ready to be served with rice or roti or chapati